Committees & Councils
By joining a committee at the MBA, you gain the power to influence the building industry in Milwaukee. Committees are at the forefront of developing policies, strategies, and initiatives that shape the future of construction practices. Whether it's advocating for legislative changes, establishing best practices, or promoting sustainable building methods, your voice matters. You can be part of the decision-making process and contribute to building a thriving industry that serves the needs of both professionals and the community at large.
Join A Committee Or Council
Make the most of your MBA membership and join a council or committee! It is an easy way to connect with other members who are planning events and assisting with the direction of the Association’s goals.
- Construction Advocacy Council
- Construction Arbitration Board
- Membership Committee
- Finance Committee
- Expo Committee
- Parade Committee
- Fun Committee
Join an MBA Networking Group
Attend MBA Member Events
- Member Connect Events
- General Membership Meetings
- Golf Outing
- Awards Dinner
- Installation Dinner
- And much more!
Sponsor or Host an Event
We are always looking for new places for our members to meet, and invite you to host one of our networking events. If you have (or know of) a facility conducive to a 40-75 person reception, we would love to hear from you!
As a networking event host, you receive the following benefits:
- Recognition on the MBA website calendar
- Recognition on e-mail invitations and reminders to members
- Distribution of a flyer at networking events prior to your hosted event
- An opportunity to present a brief overview (approximately five minutes) of the products and/or services you offer and display your marketing materials
The MBA will:
- Create a promotional flyer for print and electronic distribution
- Promote event in communications to members
- Have MBA staff at the event